Another quick one...

And I mean quick - in ten minutes I have to change for court and meet up with a colleague for whom I am covering while she has to be elsewhere.  Anyway, thought I'd do a quick update on projects and life.
As the picture above shows, I just barely started on a cowl -and this is the second time I am knitting this pattern, which is rather unusual for me.  Remains to be seen how the different colors/weights will work together, but I'm up for the challenge.  I wear a lot of blue, so it should end up fine.
Right sleeve and shoulder from the back
The Rhapsody in Cables continues.  I've had some days during which there has been very little knitting.  Again, one must earn a living to enable this habit I've acquired, LOL:)! I think because it is so unusual in its construction, that curiosity keeps you moving forward to see what will happen in the next steps. Right now I'm working on the edge of the front and the left sleeve.  After that I think I only have the rest of the back and sewing up and finishing to do. So the end is in sight.  These photos should give you an idea of the progress to date:
Front with right sleeve
Back with right sleeve and wrong side of front
This past Sunday, I finally did make it not only to choir practice, the service, but also bell practice.  It's hard making new friends after such a long time with a bunch of people I've come to love elsewhere, but somehow I think this is what I'm supposed to do for now.
 
Well, gotta go:)
God be with you 'til we meet again!

Comments

Popular Posts