So last night...

So last night I knuckled under and got 1/4 of the edging done on this blanket. I rather like it, though I got here at about 3:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time (groan....). And, wonder of wonders, Ms. Hanson herself had prepared additional bits of pattern charts to bulk out the corner a bit.  Not too shabby!

But ohmygoodness, I was tired when I woke up this morning for court. I had but one hearing and then spent the afternoon, eschewing a meeting and getting paperwork done.                                                  
Lots of good things going on in the work front, but lots of things.  So by 3 p.m. I was ready to head home to get some work done there.  Because I have no sense and because with all the hateful, evil violence happening in the world today, I had a desire to put a few ticks into the positive side of the balance sheet, so I decided to give blood.
Of course this was one of the old posters on the wall at the Red Cross Donation Center in Columbia. But it was this poster that really moved me:
Because that is what they do, God bless them. No political boundaries. No chest pounding racism. Just help. Isn't that what we should do for our fellow humans?
Well, sadly, I got started, but the veins wouldn't cooperate. So much for doing my share. I will have to think of something else.

Hey -- maybe knitting:)!
sounds good - so sisters (and brothers), let's get knitting!

Hope you have a good week, everyone.  God be with you 'til we meet again+:)

Comments

Popular Posts