Confession time

No, I don't have anything really horrible to confess. Did you think I'd tell you if I did? NOT. Anyway, I will confess a couple of things: 1) I never made it to that client visit this morning.  I got as far as Hagerstown, about an hour plus away from home and it was bumper to bumper traffic. Nope.  Not going to take 4 plus hours on a holiday weekend to maybe get to see a client.  So I called and asked to reschedule for a week later.  No problem. So, 2)

What's a lawyer to do?
You guessed it. A trip on the way home to a LYS called The Knot House in Frederick, Maryland, er Merlin...The yarn was 40 percent off, which brought it back to 2002 price levels, LOL:)  I am always on the lookout for a good US size 5 circular needle, and Pompom Quarterly.  I mean, Pompom Quarterly...how could I resist?

As Ricky Ricardo used to say, I had a lot of 'splainin to do when i got home, but hopefully, I won't be in divorce court any time soon.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. And please keep that Saint of the 20th Century, Elie Wiesel, and his family, in your thoughts and prayers. May he find eternal joy!:)

In the meantime, God be with you, 'til we meet again, my friend:)+

Comments

Popular Posts