An FO and beginnings and ends

This will be a quick post, dear 2.5 readers. It's late and I'm tard, or toyered as the use to say in my hometown. I finally finished crocheting that afghan for the Penultimate child who is moving into her own place and starting her graduate work in anthropology at one of DC's prestigious universities. She's a big girl now; it's time, but I'll miss her nonetheless.

Before I head for bed, I have to tell you about a really cool blog one of my knitting buds at the Columbia Sip 'N Knit has started. It's called Executive Knitting and is at executiveknitter.blogspot.com
I've already learned how to do a web query to get my ravelry projects into excel. When I find out what a webquery is, I will let you know, but seriously, check out this blog. It truly helps me as a knitter to get back n touch with the left side of my brain!
Good night- and God be with you 'til we meet again+





Comments

joannamauselina said…
Wow! You whipped through that pretty quickly. I don't know why I am so slow. It's awful. Your daughter will be thrilled. It's lovely.
I am slow too! I have NO idea how that went so fast! Still scratching my head over it! Thank you for your kind comment!

Popular Posts