Finished!


Finally:)! I just didn't have the energy at 2:30 this morning to block this shawl.  It's small - it had to be; I didn't have time to knit something huge, but it is kind of cute - and it is being paired with another birthday gift.  Three of us are going to lunch tomorrow - Nancy, Diane and I.  It's about a week early, but Easter is the recipient's birthday, so we won't have a chance to celebrate birthdays that day.  It will be soooo good to take a break from everything and hang out with good friends who make me laugh:) and who don't have anything to do with our legal system (well, except for being citizens, LOL).
This week has been a daily round of court, meetings, more court and visits.  And in the evenings it's been bell and choir practices for the upcoming Holy Week services. Stop it I love it!:)
This morning I had two early meetings before court, but then two fairly short dockets before two of the masters. After my morning docket tomorrow, I look forward to a fun lunch with friends. For now, it's back to work.
The good thing about finishing one project is that I have a bunch more to look forward to! 
Let's see what's next - probably will finish that prayer shawl. Then maybe it's on to No.. 17002 from The Best of Tuir.  It's only been about 4 years in the making!
Will be back soon, dear 3.5.  Until then,
God be with you 'til we meet again.+

Comments

Anne in NJ said…
Beautiful shawl. I hope you got a commission when I bought one for myself!
Songbird - thanks!
Anne - thanks?

Popular Posts