RevGals' Blogpals Friday Five:) Thought I'd pass the questions along!

For this week, let's share some memories along with some hopes and expectations.

1. Share a Fall memory.
The smell of wood burning in fireplaces in the crisp late afternoon air as I made my way home from the bus stop after school

2. Your favorite Fall clothes--(past or present)? jeans & sweaters or sweatshirts!

3. Share a campfire story, song, experience...etc. Oh I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK....

4. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? The anticipation, the times spent together, Halloween, Thanksgiving, most of all Advent leading to Christmas. Most of all, I love the music!

5. What changes are you anticipating in your life, your church, family...whatever...as the season changes and winter approaches?
Our third grandchild, and first grandson was born yesterday. He is beautiful and soon we will wonder how it ever was before he came into our lives!

Bonus: What food says "AUTUMN" at your house? Recipes always appreciated.
As always, let us know in comments if you play. Post a direct link to your blog entry in your comment.
Pumpkin pie.

Comments

Unknown said…
I hate these sort of questionnaires so I'll just let you know that I think of you often.

Popular Posts