Get outta meme's free card has expired....

Tag 15 people to do the same thing (and me, too). Indigo tagged me. Now I tag Joanna, Jane, Colin, Iris, Granny's Girls, Brenda, Helen, and I can't think of any more - sorry!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mother and my aunt who died in infancy

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night - rather not say why

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's OK.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey breast.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep - six of 'em.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hope so!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yes, probably more than I should.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No and HELL no!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Rice chex

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes

12. YELLOW LIGHT: SPEED UP OR SLOW DOWN? Depends

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? chocolate or coffee

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes, smile

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I need to be more consistent in a number of areas

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Only if they want to.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Not wearing pants and not wearing shoes

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Show my husband is watching - Celebrity Apprentice

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sky blue!

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? laundry dried on a clothesline, Wisteria, baby's breath, patchouli, a friend "clean smells" citrus,....

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend Nancy

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON/PEOPLE WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes:)

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Not a great fan, but figure skating is nice!

26. HAIR COLOR? Brown and gray

27. EYE COLOR? Blue

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

29. FAVORITE FOOD? Chinese

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Changeling

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Fuchsia

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer and winter

34. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on the person

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea!

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? see #35

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Not applicable

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch TV last night.

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S). laughter, baby cooing, "I love you" choral singing, flute

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? beatles

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Berlin, Germany

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I hope so

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Oceanside, NY

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone who responds

46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? He moved in next door with his family when he was 15 and I was 12.

More to come tomorrow:)

Comments

Popular Posts