And The Crowd Went Wild!!!

Ok, dear readers, can you tell I'm just a LEEETLE bit excited about today's festivities?  Well, multiply that by about 200 plus thousand and you've got a happy dance going on, people:)
Our TV has been on all day, scene from scene from the Inauguration playing.  Despite everything we've been through as a country, we have one of those three lasting virtues: Hope!
Now to less interesting, albeit colorful things (well, sort of colorful, LOL): 
Der Hut ist fertig!
Le Meret et complet:)!
The Hat (Meret) is done!
Whoo freakin' Hoooo:)
OK, I told you it was less interesting, but I thought I'd post a pic anyway:
It's still drying, so I won't be able to wear it tonight when I go to bell prx, but that's OK.  Tomorrow's another day.
OH yeah, it sure is......

Comments

joannamauselina said…
I left a comment yesterday and now it is NOT THERE! I don't remember what I said, but it had to do with the hat being very cute and me very happy about our new president.
Oh gee - I'm sorry it got eaten up by the blogster monster! But thanks for the thought:)!
The hat has finally dried and was out on it's virgin voyage as I visited clients today - as my kids would say "Nerd alert!"

Popular Posts