NaNo Na Blo Ho Ho Ho Mo





NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) at which both endeavors I appear to have failed miserably in the past, will be seen here together over the next couple of weeks.   I intend to (1) write a short story in installments by means of (2) blogging daily in the process. Let's see if that will work:) 
Disclaimer: the names, circumstances, places and people of any of the characters in this short story, although similar to some in my actual life or circumstances, are NOT.  This will be a complete work of fiction. So don't read anything into it, m'kay?
The first installment of this short story, which will be something of a Christmas mystery (I wouldn't go so far as to say "thriller"), will begin later today.  In the meantime, I have to get to court and earn my keep.   But before I go, dear 2.5 readers, I want to thank my "opposite number," Dawn T., from the Winter Wonderland Swap in Ravelry.  In the midst of the nastiest, rainiest, crappiest day ever (at least I hope it was the crappiest day -wouldn't that be nice?), I picked up this lovely box of coolness at the post office that you see from all angles.
Chocolate, chocolate-covered coffee beans, coffee - not just any coffee, but Merry Mocha Mint coffee!!!! I cannot wait to be brewing that baby Christmas morning. Bless you! Home made cookies, half of which are already eaten by the Christmas elves in this house and you KNOW the chocolate is gone gone gone:) Delicious! (but of course I wouldn't know, LOL!)
The cutest pair of Christmas socks (cannot wait to wear them to court right before Christmas, LOL!)
And Oh. My. God.  the sock yarn - Reggia in the most beautiful colorway and bamboo!!! I have always wanted to knit in bamboo but haven't had the chance yet! Now I will! And the loveliest rust-colored Opal sock yarn! There is a sock pattern inside the label in German - and I read and speak Deutsch.  This will be a blast!
Dawn, thank you so very very much!
Your package is still coming.  I was hoping to get it out by Wed., but work got in the way.  You should have yours soon. Bless you and thank you so very much!
:)
Well, dear 2.5 readers, see you later this evening with installment number one.  Until then, GBWYTWMA+

Comments

joannamauselina said…
I'm excited about the story. That was a great packet you got. Too bad I can't help you with the cookies! But you're too far away. Joanna
Yeah, there are just some things you CAN'T do on the internet - oh well, it's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it!

Did you by any chance create the pattern for the gloves you knit - and if so, are you going to post them? hmmmm? Inquiring minds want to know:)
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts