Shhhh - don't wake anyone up!

I had to post my first knitting with beads. The swatch is a little too tight and small - so I will definitely be using the size 3 needles. I also added a row of beads at the end just to see if I could use the crochet hook to get them on and I could! You need to click on the picture to see them. With all of that, I'm pleased with the way they turned out. Just for S and G ("sh*ts and giggles"), I added a picot edge in crochet. It's a little thing- about the size of a mini handkerchief - but I think I'll use it for something if only on my dresser. Silly, I know, but it's good to know I can do this and it doesn't take up a lot of time in the knitting.
Oh well, time for bed!
+

Comments

joannamauselina said…
It is very nice. You could bobby pin it to your head when you have an audience with the pope. Remember how we had to wear those silly little things on our heads when we were silly (in my case anyway) little girls in church? Or maybe you are not quite old enough to have done that.
Oh yeah! I remember that! I joined the RCs in 1973, but I remember having to put something- anything on my head when going to church - what a hoot!
Too bad it's not white, LOL!

Popular Posts