Back to Blogger, and that's ... Oh Kay...


I'm sorry - it's just so much easier to type and post and do all that good stuff - and the goodies from Ravelry and everything else are so much easier here. I am getting ready to hit the shower so the other choir members don't keel over. Started the day walking around the lake with Nancy, who I will forever credit with saving my life. She's such a sweetie - who else in this universe would walk with such a slowpoke when any number of WAY more athletic types could and would walk with her? Bless her heart!
After I left the Lake, feeling better than I had in a long time:) I took Diane to a dr's appointment and made some calls while waiting. When she was done, she kindly treated me to lunch - which I almost inhaled, I was so hungry (no breakfast - very very bad...) - and then home to finish some paperwork and make calls - I have to visit a client and have yet to hear from the caregiver! aargghh!! Oh well, I'll just mosey on over tomorrow - whatever works!

I had a little time to take a few pics of the three projects I'm focusing on now:

Colin's Bavarian sock pattern: This is Sheila's sock yarn - Sheila - SheilaR on Ravelry - is a yarn seller from our neck of the woods and this yarn is so much fun to knit with - and Colin's pattern is very easy to memorize!


You will be bored to tears with yet another rendition of the 2.1 inches I've moved on the Goddessknits Anniversary Myster Shawl-Along, but I'm not one for sensitivity to the needs of my 2.4 readers, LOL (probably 0 today!). So here goes. I'm now at the point where I can only show a "slice" of the pizza as it were - it's just not going to show very well until I block it after it's done. Incentive right there to keep moving on it!

Finally, I gotta show you something really pretty:


Isn't that lovely? Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock superwash wool. No, I have not bought new yarn -I just haven't used this - which has been sitting in my stash for almost two years now! Last night at the Sip 'n Knit, Joan H brought her swift and winder and I happened to have two hanks of yarn, this yarn. Isn't it lovely? I decided to try a pattern I found online. I can't find any identifying info, but when I find it, I'll post it. Here's a quick pic. Then I gotta go and get ready for "kwar" prax! Til latah!+


Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you for letting me follow you about. No panic this time.

Knitting is looking good. Very nice work!
thanks, Gail - I just missed all the easy stuff with blogger and decided to head on back. I'll need to post a link here to use as a sort of archive, but that's no biggie, LOL!
thanks for following me around:) I'll have a link to your blog up soon!
Take care,
Joan
Unknown said…
That Lorna's Laces is spectacular! What color is it?
Pheelya said…
Your projects are beautiful. I'm in that GK KAL too, but I haven't started the anniversary shawl yet, too many other shawls on needles right now :)

That LL sock yarn color is beautiful!
Aw thanks you guys! "PHJane": Its official name is Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock (80% superwash wool and 20% nylon) superfine yarn, machine washable, Dye Lot #9229, Color 44"Grays Corner" (which makes sense). Love your new image, BTW!
Pheelya - glad to see you back online! I hope you are sitting up and taking nourishment! Take care of yourself:)
Joan
Indigo said…
Moved again? Aaaiieeeeeee!!!!

heh heh :)
Sorry Indigo! Never let it be said that life is boring:)
Can you come to kwar prax? We are missing a tenor and you would be such a great addition!!!!!
PLEASE???
:)
Denise said…
The shawl is coming along nicely and look at those luvlie sock yarns, yummm. That deep red is just lovely...I think a pair of red sox might be in my future!
see you tomorrow nite
xx

Popular Posts