One note wonder:)

Whenever I am working on a project with a deadline, that's what my knitting feels like, LOL! I am in the midst of knitting Honeybaby by Anne Hanson of Knitspot fame and what a well-written, beautiful, never boring pattern it is! However, it is a lot of knitting, so it's all I work on when I'm not working:)!

I cannot wait to see how this turns out.  I'm using KnitPicks Cot-Lin in Swann - and the tone of the white is just right - not blindingly bright nor too yellowed.  Hoping the new mother will enjoy it and that it holds up for many years to come.

My other summer projects were moving along - Drachenfels is now in the home stretch 

And I restarted On the Spice Market with yarns I felt were closer to the original:

And made a wee bit of progress before the Cot-Lin arrived for the baby blankie project.
Ah that's better!:) All put away as I work on Honebaby....

Here in Merlin, summer is in full swing.  My daughter's herb and flower "deck garden" is coming along beautifully.  She even has tomatoes and zucchini growing in the yard.  Hopefully the deer won't get them! This picture I took at dawn one weekend morning.  There's a bit of reflection from the glass door, but I rather liked it.
Work has been incredibly busy, incredibly good and incredibly bad. Life is moving along. The family are well.  Wish I could do more music.

Well that's all I have for now.  Back soon - and God be with you 'til we meet again:)!

Comments

Popular Posts