Purdy....









































































I had to interrupt my regularly scheduled blogging to take some pictures of the beautiful evidence of Spring that seems to have peeked out since the weekend.  During a brief sunshine intermission in what has been a week of rainy weather, I got in a few snapshots of flowers, wild and otherwise, that grace our front yard.
Since last we met, dear readers, not a heck of a lot has been going on - work has been a little busy, but not terribly.  I had court Tuesday, today and will have some more tomorrow.  On Tuesday, I remembered I had scheduled a visit with a client in another county, and so missed dinner at home with John before he headed back to work.  Instead, I caught up with Nancy and Rennie and then had bell practice for this coming Sunday.  Indigo was understandably furious and apprehensive about the fate of the victims of Prop 8 in California, as am I. 
Yesterday consisted of prepping some paperwork and getting ready for today and tomorrow.  So, I did have a little time to stop in at the Prayer Shawl Ministry at St. John's and get started  on this:














I've had a couple of skeins of Cascade Ecological Wool for a while now - and wanted at first to do another Hemlock Ring Blanket but I really liked the Girasole pattern by the same designer (Jared Flood - the pattern can be purchased on Ravelry or at the previous link) and thought I'd start that.
So, have I finished any projects? No.  The only thing I can tell myself here is that it's for someone else. 
But I do have to get going on the February Lady Sweater, and the Baby blankie and the t-shirt and the sweater, and.....
OY
Well, tonight I've got choir practice and I'd better get going.
See you soon, until then, God be with you 'til we meet again!
+

Comments

joannamauselina said…
I'm missing my choir practice tonight! Sigh! I will be with you in spirit at yours and Rachael's as well. I can do this because of the time zones. Plus, spirits can do anything!
It was our last until the fall, so I'll be right there missing it with you. The good news is, I might be singing a few small group things or ringing with others to sort of fill in the gap - and that makes me SMILE:)!!!
Sounds like you are enjoying Hawaii! (except the bugs, of course!)
Thanks for the spirit! You're going to laugh, but I actually sang soprano at the last rehearsal. It was kind of a hoot!
Unknown said…
Beautiful plant photographs. Thank you.

Popular Posts